- Contractor is Licensed, Bonded, and Insured?
- Do they have any negative feedback with the Better Business Bureau?
- Check Customer Reviews Online?
- Locally Owned and Operated?
- Written Warranty on Material and Labor?
- Do they Subcontract their Labor?
- Itemized Estimate?
- Product Information Provided?
- Get at Least 3 Estimates.
- Ask for References.
As a Spokane fence contractor we offer a variety of vinyl brands and styles and try to come up with a solution to any fencing scenario. To find the right fence in Spokane it is probably wide to get a few estimates to compare price, material, and service.
You can schedule a free estimate with All-Star Fence of Spokane anytime by following the link below.